Everything About your pregnancy
The midwives will guide you through the pregnancy. If they detect any risk to the pregnancy, they will consult with the gynecologist. It may be necessary to visit the hospital yourself.
Examples of indications for a check-up at the gynecologist are
- Blood loss in the 2nd half of the pregnancy
- High blood pressure
- Gestational diabetes
- You feel your baby moving less
- Breech presentation of the baby
- Indication of premature birth
- Prolonged rupture of membrane, without contractions
We would like to get to know you
You can contact us without obligations. We are happy to have your pregnancy together if it feels good for everyone.